One Partner for All Things Oracle
At Inoapps, we understand that each organization is different. Some companies want a complete transformation to the Cloud, whilst others are better served by making the most of their on-premises investment or undertaking incremental modernisation.
With more than a decade’s experience, Inoapps offers one of the most extensive range of solutions and services across Oracle applications and technology. Our Oracle expertise, fixed scope offerings, solution extensions and accelerators mean we deliver the best business and technical solutions for your organization’s needs, to the highest standards of quality, quickly. Whilst we are large enough to deliver any requirement, we are still flexible enough to give our customers the attention they require. That’s why our very first customer is still a customer today.
Our depth of expertise and commitment to our customers is demonstrated by consistent recognition from Oracle. We are:
- An accredited member of the Oracle Managed Service Provider Programme
- Oracle’s Cloud First Partner of the Year 2018/19
- Most Innovative Managed Service Provider Partner at Oracle OpenWorld 2017
Some of our offerings:
- Road mapping for on-premises and Cloud solutions
- EBS – to Cloud Transformation
- Cloud Readiness Assessments
- Vast on-premises experience in the Cloud
- 24×7 Managed service support delivered to customers, from SME to Enterprise, since 2006
Delivering Super-Fast, Modular Implementations in The Cloud
The next generation in Oracle technology, delivering flexibility, innovation and superfast implementations in the modern digital age.
We understand that each organization is different but agility and speed are important factors to consider. Cloud-based services are great for organizations with growing technological demands. As your business needs change and develop, we can upscale your cloud capacity quickly and efficiently. On the other hand, if you need to reduce your capacity, we can offer you the same. This speed and flexibility will help your business to increase and maintain its competitive edge.
Our insight and expertise will provide you with:
- Disaster recovery
- Automatic software updates
- Work from anywhere
Templated Fixed Scope implementations:
- Oracle Financials Cloud fixed scope offering fixed scope (FSO) from £59,900
- Oracle Financials Cloud with Procurement FSO £65,900
- Oracle HCM Cloud FSO from £76,900
Captain First Gen
Maximizing The Power of On-Prem Solutions
The market denotes that you should be moving to Cloud but is that necessarily the right move for your organization now? Whatever stage you’re at in the journey, help is at hand, whether it’s:
- Understanding how you make the most out of your current Oracle E-Business Suite or other Oracle on-premises investment
- Deciding if Oracle Cloud is right for your organization
- Getting the lowdown on what organizations like yours are doing
- Discussing your options, understanding your Oracle on-premises roadmap and planning for the future
EBS, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft Implementations:
- 12 years’ experience implementing Oracle on-premises solutions across all functional areas and industries
- Delivering end-to-end Oracle on-premises transformation programmes; from business vision, through operating model definition, to implementation and full global roll-out.
- Equally, smaller, non-strategic projects
- A range of Health Check and Cloud Readiness services ensure your solutions are in top condition and support you in embracing the Cloud if you decide it’s right for you.
© 2018 Inoapps Ltd